Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday AND Harry Potter!!!!!

So here's a book I'm DYING to get my hands on:

Description from Amazon:

When Holly loses her virginity to Paul, a guy she barely knows, she assumes their encounter is a one-night stand. After all, Paul is too popular to even be speaking to Holly...and he happens to have a long-term girlfriend, Saskia. But ever since Holly's mom died six months ago, Holly has been numb to the world, and she's getting desperate to feel something, anything--so when Paul keeps pursuing her, Holly relents. Paul's kisses are a welcome diversion...and it's nice to feel like the kind of girl that a guy like Paul would choose.

But things aren't so simple with Saskia around. Paul's real girlfriend is willowy and perfect... and nothing like Holly. To make matters worse, she and Holly are becoming friends. Suddenly the consequences of Holly's choices are all too real, and Holly stands to lose more than she ever realized she had.


This book really just appeals to me. Maybe it's because I've had a similar experience (not quite the same, though...) I don't know, but I'm so anxious to read it. And I ADORE the cover! I love the simplicity, the orange, and the text! Triple whammy!

But there's an equally if not more important matter on today's stage...

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE MOVIE RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you all going to be standing in line today? I am STOKED!

Woohoo! And as the character grow up, their cuteness factor also rises, which, doesn't suck :)

Here's the trailer:



Gives me goosebumps!!

When you see it, leave a comment, I'd love to see what you thought of it!!

Happy Reading/Viewing!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Draco's so cute!

Ugh the movie sucked! I'm sorry it was super long and boring I hated it. :( So very disappointing. When you watch it I hope you like it. Maybe I'm just picky.

Lost in a Book said...

Aw, you know, I've not much liked any of the films but I always get so excited when one comes out because I have high hopes. Oh well. I'm not seeing it until Friday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails