Saturday, July 18, 2009

My First Award!

I'm so excited the lovely Allison over at Read Into This! gave me the "Let's Be Friends" Award (and we are so totally friends!).

"Let's Be Friends Award"

Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and befriends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.


I'm going to pass it on to:

1. Jessica at Shut Up! I'm Reading.
2. Katie's Book Blog
3. cupcake witch
4. Lisette at T.V. and Book Addict
5. Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm
6. So Many Books, So Little Time
7. The Book Explorer
8. Everything To Do With Books

Yay! I'm squirming with glee!

By the way, I LOVED Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I thought it was the best movie yet. So good. I might have to pay 10 dollars to see it again.

Happy Reading!

6 comments:

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Thanks so much for the award Jess!

Jessica B said...

Thanks Jess!!

Marie said...

Thank you! Awww!!

The Book Explorer said...

Thank you so much Jess! <333

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much for the award.

Unknown said...

Awww thanks so much!! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails