Thursday, July 8, 2010

Trade

as most of you know, or don't, whenever I get a haul of books I've read/don't want any longer/don't have room for I usually do a trade me post. So if you see any titles you like and want to trade (or make some kind of other arrangement, really I need to get rid of these!) email me at lost_inabook88(at)yahoo(dot)com! Here's the list so far (all in v. good condition):

ARCS:
Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block
Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
The Wide-Awake Princess by E.D. Baker
Heist Society by Ally Carter
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
The Clearing by Heather Davis

Paperbacks:
Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
Break by Hannah Moskowitz
Guyaholic by Carolyn Mackler
Dead is the New Black by Marlene Perez
Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schrieber
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Grecian Holiday by Kate Cann
Shiver by Maggie Steifvater
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson

Hardcovers:
Shadowland by Alyson Noel
Ivy's Ever After by Dawn Lairamore
Toads and Diamonds by Heather Tomlinson
Gender Blender by Blake Nelson
Pucker by Melanie Gideon

check back often, I'll add/delete as I go! Hope to trade with you :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'll take The Clearing, it sounds like a nice story.

Related Posts with Thumbnails