Monday, May 10, 2010

Creating My Summer Reading List Part 1

I've been all over the place lately with my reading: starting series, jumping in to new genres, etc...and the problem I've found is that I've been reading so many new books at once that I haven't finished one in a week and a half! So as summer starts in about 3 days for me (a looming Astronomy final on Tuesday and Lit Theory on Wednesday-almost done...) I think I'll try something different. There are a lot of things I want to start/finish so I'm going to create a few reading lists that I'll force myself to stick to-and you can help! The first list I'm making (call it a challenge, if you will) is of a bunch of YA series I want to read/started but haven't finished. Initially, this is what I want to accomplish (I hope to add more as the summer goes on):

Pretty Little Liars Series
-Pretty Little Liars--read
-Flawless--read
-Perfect
-Unbelievable
-Wicked
-Killer
-Heartless

I really like this series, so this shouldn't be too hard!

Private Series
-Private--read
-Invitation Only
-Untouchable
-Confessions
-Inner Circle
-Legacy
-Ambition
-Revelation
-Paradise Lost
-Suspicion
-Scandal

This one is quite long-but it's a challenge for a reason, right?

The Luxe
-The Luxe
-Rumors
-Envy
-Splendor

The Vampire Diaries
-The Awakening
-The Struggle
-The Fury
-Dark Reunion
-The Return: Nightfall
-The Return: Shadow Souls

I was reluctant to read this. But I might as well, while I'm tackling all the popular YA series I couldn't skip over this!

Here's my first challenge of the summer. I'll post more of my anticipated reading lists soon! Stay tuned for reviews!

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Briana said...

I'm also starting Pretty Little Liars series and the Private series. I'll be following your reviews :)

-Briana

Lost in a Book said...

oh great! It'll be fun reading alongside someone!

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite things to do before summer break is to create a summer reading list. I started mine for this summer some time last winter. LOL. I was reeeaaally looking forward to summer. Good luck on completing the series! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails