Saturday, November 28, 2009
Christmas Box Contest!
So I know I just posted a new contest yesterday. but Christmas is a month away and I want to share the spirit of gift giving by giving away a box of books! Plus, it's a nice way to clean out my books before (hopefully) I get a lot of new ones! :)
Here's what the Christmas Box will include:
1. Nobody's Princess by Ester Friesner
2. Radiant Darkness by Emily Whitman
3. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
4. How to Say Goodbye in Robot (ARC) by Natalie Standiford
5. Give Up the Ghost (ARC) by Megan Crewe
6. Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson
7. Owl in Love by Patricia Kindl
8. Night Runner (ARC) by Max Turner
9. Secrets of Truth and Beauty (ARC) by Megan Frazer
10. The Sweetheart of Prosper County (ARC) by Jill S. Alexander
11. A Special Christmas ornament from me!
The great thing about this box is that even if you don't want to read or have read some of the books, you can re-give them as gifts! (I won't tell, hehe)
Here's how to enter:
1. leave a comment with your email address
2. tell me about a "christmas miracle" (or other holiday miracle) you have either experienced or heard about
3. + 2 for following me
4. + 5 for getting someone else to follow me (the person who then follows me will get another +1 but they have to tell me who referred them)
5. + 3 for posting on your sidebar
Contest ends December 10th (and I will send the box out December 11th)!
Sorry guys, but this one is going to be US only because it's such a big box!