Sunday, November 22, 2009

In My Mailbox (12)

Hey guys! So this week was pretty slow, I only got one book but I have some books coming/have to pick up from the library and hopefully they'll be here next week!

Thanks to The Story Siren for this meme.

Traded:

Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block


Something is happening to Charlotte Emerson. Like the fires that are ravaging the hills of Los Angeles, it consumes her from the inside out. But whether it is her eternal loneliness, the memory of her brother, the return of her first love, or the brooding, magnetic Jared-she cannot say. What if it's something more...

Something to do with the sudden tear in her perfect nails. The heat she feels when she's with Jared. The blood rushing once again to her cheeks and throughout her veins.

For Charlotte is a vampire, witness to almost a century's worth of death and destruction. But not since she was a human girl has mortality touched her.


***And speaking of trades, I still have a heap of books waiting to be devoured, the link to the books I have up for trade is on my sidebar, so give it a look!***

Hope you guys have a ravenous reading week!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Sounds like a great book! Looking forward to a review :)

Katie said...

Definitely on my Christmas list. It sounds awesome and the cover is gorgeous. Happy reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails