- highly acclamined bloggers (at least, from my experience, in the YA blogosphere) who use the wrong than/then, you're/your, there/they're/their
- the "my best friend/dad/mom" was killed in a car crash trend in YA lit. I know how absolutely awful it is but I'm kind of tired of reading about it
- vampires, werewolves (except the shirtless body of Jacob Black), angels, other supernatural beings.
- bad writing in general. especially people who get paid to do it.
- generic reviews. put something in the reviews that makes me want to read the novel you're reviewing. because that's the whole purpose of reviews, right?
- seeing the same book reviewed 39 times on my google reader. in one day.
- seeing an amazing book get a crappy, short reviews because of laziness and/or because bloggers try to post as many reviews of books on their blog as possible for who knows what reason. personally, i'd rather read a blog whose reviews were funny, well-thought out, and sincere who only post once a week than a blog that posts multiple times a day but gives no substance to what they're talking about. althought, props to you if you do both!
And that's it. sorry for the negativity, guys, just blowing off some steam!