Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Monday, what are you reading?

It's Monday, what are you reading? Is hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

This past week I read:
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

I'm currently reading:
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

So I'm reading Before I Fall which I didn't really want to do because there are SO many reviews of it right now and I know you all don't want to see the same book being reviewed constantly...but the reviews I read were so good, I had to! I promise I will try to hold off on reading books that I see pop up at least 2 or 3 times per day on my google reader. I think the only two books I have out from the library that fall into this category are Before I Fall and Numbers by Rachel Ward (but I won't be getting to that for some time-hopefully not too long though).

Anyway, I just finished Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard and my review will go up tomorrow. Other than that I won't be posting for the rest of the week because I leave for color guard championships on Wednesday! (eek! Wish me luck!).

And I think I'm slowly developing an addiction. Aside from my Gossip Girl (TV) addiction, I put the second book in the Pretty Little Liars series and The Luxe on hold at my library. I think I'm getting caught up in all the scandalous novels- they're fun and sexy and I don't know if I can stop myself...so I think I'm just going to call all of my reviews that fit into that category part of a scandalous reviews series. Maybe I'll make it into something more...? Like a challenge or some type of interactive contest...we will see...what do you all think? Suggest?

Well now-I have to go check and see if the latest Gossip Girl is up on hulu. Oh boy.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Heidi V said...

o0o Good Luck at the championship! I hope you have a great reading week...

Related Posts with Thumbnails